The Mesh Organizer Inserts, aka See-Ums, create additional levels of organization when placed within ShopRolls, Tool Pouches, Gear Bags, etc. The mesh allows immediate visual identification of Insert contents, so that needed items can be found without delay. And the Inserts can be folded or crumpled any which way, thereby minimizing space consumed.
The Inserts hold anything and everything. Sockets, small tools, fasteners, electrical parts, cigars, charging cords, batteries, EDC gear, Torx bits, tape, mechanics’ wire, goops and glues, small parts, etc.
This mesh is the toughest available, TP-21 MILSPEC Heavyweight, the kind used in special ops underwater diving gear, and on load-bearing tactical vests. All seams are triple-sewn and edged with binding tape for maximum durability, while the #8YKK zippers are hefty closures.
**The See-Ums are sold in sets of four (4): two (2) 6” x 7”, one (1) 4” x11”, and one (1) 4” x 5”. (If you want a custom size, please contact us.)
- TP-21 MILSPEC Heavyweight Mesh
- MILSPEC #8 YKK Zippers (black)
- MILSPEC #7 YKK Zippers (tan)
- MILSPEC High-Tensile Nylon Thread
- Triple-Sewn Seams
- All Seams Edged with Heavy-Duty MILSPEC Nylon Binding Tape
- Made In Colorado, U.S.A.
- All Components Sourced in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (see warranty page for details)